- Community Groups (CERT, NERT, VOAD, COAD, MRC)
- Community Preparedness and Contingency Planning ( COOP)
- Disaster Services Government (County, State, FEMA)
- Disaster Responder (Professional and Volunteer)
- First Aid, CPR
- Incident Command System (ICS), Drills, Trainers, and Leadership
- Private Response/Coordination of Public/Private
Job TitleBusiness Owner
CompanyCampaign Pay It Forward
How Far Are You Willing to Travel?
- Within 50 miles
- Within 100 miles
- Within 250 miles
- Within 500 miles
Community GroupsFairfax County CERT active member and trainer.
Private Sector Response TopicsLeader in community planning for disaster.
Community Preparedness and Contingency Planning TopicsFairfax County CERT active member and trainer.
Boy Scouts disaster drills.
Disaster Responser TopicsMultiple natural disaster response with ICS
Incident Command System, Trainer, Drills, and Leadership TopicsICS 100-400 H337
ICS Medical for Inauguration 2016 supporting 250,000 people
ICS Medical for July 4 multiple years supporting 100,000 people
First Aid, CPRAmerican Red Cross, American Heart Association, Emergency Care Safety Institute Medical Instructor teaching thousands of people
Red Cross Volunteer Instructor for a decade
Disaster Services Government TopicsMedical person for the National Park Service.
SummaryWide range of experience and knowledge in the medical field as well as creating a business.
HighlightsAmerican Red Cross Lifesaving Award
National Park Police Lifesaving award
Red Cross Volunteer of the year Award
May Waive FeeYes
- Breakout Session
- Planning/Meeting Facilitation
- Master of Ceremonies/Moderator
Cancellation PolicyModerate: Full refund up until 14 days prior to event, except fees (travel and service)
Price Range$1 To $500
Events Last Year 2
No Past Events Listed.
Last Year 2