CitySan Francisco Bay Area
CompanyU.S. Coast Guard
How Far Are You Willing to Travel?
- Within 50 miles
- Within 100 miles
- Within 250 miles
- Within 500 miles
Incident Command System & Incident ManagementEstablishing a Command Post and Span of Control
Working withing a Unified Command
Levering key partnerships
Managing the Planning "P" cycle
Engaging NGOs and the Media
Setting Priorities and Objectives
SummaryEmergency Management Professional with over 20 years of experience in pollution response, industrial hygiene and the marine transportation system. Proven builder of coalitions and strategic partnerships between federal, state, local governments, industry, and non-governmental organizations in politically sensitive ports. Polished speaker experienced in managing complex incidents and external communications on behalf of senior Coast Guard leaders. Track record of producing high quality results under strict time constraints. Self-disciplined and energetic. Reputation for thinking clearly and calmly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Highlights• All-hazards Emergency Action Officer for the Vice President of the United States.
• Led 14 people, managed $100,000 annual budget and 31 Federal oil, hazardous substance and disaster projects totaling $26.5 million.
• Presiding official on four Commandant-level mishap analysis boards that led to Coast Guard-wide safety and health policy changes.
• Advised the U.S. Attorney for prosecution of a high profile international pollution case involving a vessel illegally dumping oily water into the Pacific Ocean.
May Waive FeeYes
- Breakout Session
- Planning/Meeting Facilitation
- Master of Ceremonies/Moderator
Cancellation PolicyFlexible: Full refund up to 3 day prior to event, except fees (travel and service)
Price Range$0 To $0
Events Last Year 1
No Past Events Listed.
Last Year 0