AssociationsNHMA, ASAP, Climigration Network, American Planning Association
How Far Are You Willing to Travel?
- Within 50 miles
- Within 100 miles
- Within 250 miles
- Within 500 miles
Sustainability and climate risk
Scenarios & foresight
Managed retreat & climate-induced relocation
SummaryI am an award-winning program manager and planner specializing in resilience, climate adaptation and climate risk, climate-induced relocation and managed retreat, hazard mitigation, environmental planning and sustainability. I have managed local, state and regional programs with over $1 billion in funding. I also founded an industry-leading group in the climate adaptation space, serve as a board member for several climate and natural hazard-focused organizations, and built a climate resilience and sustainability practice. I have a passion for making connections to deliver solutions to the climate crisis and to build a more resilient and sustainable world.
Highlights- Developed climate adaptation corporate strategies and built practices
- Founded the Climate Migration and Managed Retreat group with the American Society of Adaptation Professionals
- Wrote chapter in book “Global Views on Climate Relocation and Social Justice: Managing Retreat” (published October 11, 2021).
- Featured guest on several podcasts (Radio Ecoshock (2019), EcoRadio KC (2020), American Shoreline (2021)).
- Host of ASAP’s Climate Migration and Managed Retreat webinar series for two years, available on YouTube (2019-2021).
- Lead author, “Planning Relocation in Response to Climate Change: Multi-Faceted Adaptations”, (2020).
- AICP and SCR (Sustainability and Climate Risk certification)
- Planning/Meeting Facilitation
- Remote/Webinar/Live Video
Cancellation PolicyFlexible: Full refund up to 3 day prior to event, except fees (travel and service)
Price Range$1000 To No Max
Events Last Year 0
No Past Events Listed.
Last Year 0